Diablo III NDA Is Expired: Here's Your Diablo III Info
By Jamal I. - Sun Jul 31, 11:09 pm
Ready your jowls, Blizzard fans. Here’s some Diablo III info sure to make you moist. Listed is a short summary of the beta information, as well as some information of the game itself with a handful of what’s sure to be controversial features. Enjoy:
- Beta will start in waves. North America first, Europe later.
- “Real Money” Auction House. You can sell and buy Items for Real Money. You have to pay fee to Blizzard for it. You can also use an Ingame-Gold Acution House.
- Blizzard will not sell Gold or Items. It is just Player to Player Trading.
- Every Class has its own introduction video.
- The Auction House has an amazing search system it sorts the items by the best stats for your character.
- Beta contains all five classes and ends with Leoric.
- Hardcore Modus is in (No more Infos)
- Match-Making-System for Random Groups and PvP-Arena.
- Sharing-Stash confirmed.
- Banner-System: You have a Virtual-Banner for your Achievements. It contains all Achievements from your account (not Character).
- They will also release a long new gameplay trailer tomorrow. It will contain new skills and runes.
- No specific End-Game Content (No Raids etc.), but they want to add more stuff for high level players later.
- Naming-System will work like in StarCraft 2. You have a name and an ID like Diablo.113
More Infos about the Demon Hunter:
- Demon Hunter has two resources: Hate and Discipline
- He uses Hate for Attacks pells. Hate regenerates very fast.
- Discipline is for defensive abilities and regenerates slowly.
No changes on the resources-system for the other classes.